Due to the current number of VHD1 and the new VHD2 cases throughout the country we are becoming a CLOSED rabbitry until we can get hold of the effective VHD2 vaccine. We will not allow visitors to our stud and we will not be taking our rabbits to shows until our rabbits are as protected as we can make them. We are however continuing to breed and if we have youngsters available in that time we will arrange either personal delivery by us or meeting at a mutual location. In the mean time to keep our rabbits as protected as possible we will be vaccinated with the current nobivac vaccine every 4 months.
Please excuse our dust...